Thursday, October 15, 2009

TRUNK SHOW!


From what I have heard, many of the trunk shows around don't even have a trunk...I thought since I have been dragging mine all over the USA I might as well drag it into Bohemia this Sunday and have a Trunk Show with a trunk...now it has nothing to do with stained glass, but it will be fun to add to the collage that is happening inside the trunk.

I had always wanted a trunk, like any/every vintage clothing loving, bric-a-brac collecting, theatrical sewing bohemian would. At some point, around the turn of the century (the most recent one) I picked this thing up in Maine and have regretted it ever since. I mean, I have been thrilled about it! It is big and cumbersome and in need of new handles and the fact that I have began a decoupage project of all my favorite images on the inside has made it very difficult to part with. SO, on Sunday the 18th of October I will be hanging out at Bohemia, Mod Podge in one hand, photos in the other, adding to the inner walls of my trunk. I am looking forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new people.

Stop by after brunch for an "afternoon cap"...we'll have Mimosa and coffee available while you browse Bohemia...